Damart is a famous French brand, which was created in 1953, in the city of Roubaix (Nord Pas de Calais). Originally, it was a mail order clothing brand. Currently, Damart sells clothing, underwear and shoes, for women, men and children, not only through its mail order catalog, but also through its website www.damart.co.uk, as well as its network of shops spread throughout Europe. Damart is to be found in France, the UK, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland and the United States, and also has partnerships in Australia, Cyprus and Spain to distribute its products to over 10 million customers worldwide. But above all, Damart is synonymous with physical well-being and freedom of movement. Although the brand specializes in a material called Thermolactyl, known for its insulation qualities, the label has expanded to include fashion items for the senior’s market.
The Damart clothing line effectively combines modernity, tradition, technicality and trend. You will find in the online store quality clothes, of incomparable comfort, for women, men, as well as children. The brand also offers technical products, such as warm clothing for winter, as well as breathable clothing for summer. The Damart.co.uk store is an international reference and a safe bet. So indulge yourself with the brand’s clothes! Note that among the advantages offered by the Damart brand, you can benefit from delivery to the place that suits you, as well as the possibility of returning the product ordered, and of being reimbursed under certain conditions.
- Standard Delivery £3.99 – items will arrive within 7 days
- Express Delivery £6.99 – delivery within 2 working days (Monday to Saturday), no matter how many items you order.
- You can pay using our Damart Select Personal Account at the time of your order, or in full by using your Mastercard, Visa or Debit card. They can only accept UK registered cards. Alternatively you can pay by cheque or postal order if you post your order to Damart, Bowling Green Mills, Lime Street, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD97 1AD.
- By Courier – Arranged at your convenience
- At the post office – Drop off at your local branch
- VIA myHERMES PARCELSHOP – Open 7 days a week