Many people complain about the shortness of their height. This problem, which is experienced in physical sense, causes many people to feel bad both psychologically and physically. For this reason, you can apply for height-stretching exercises to remove this problem altogether. Extremely harmless and natural, you can stretch your height very well. Even if you have gone out of puberty and have stopped growing, the length stretching exercises work. However, it should not be forgotten that in addition to height-extension exercises, it is also necessary to organize and maintain healthy eating, regular sleeping and sports.
1. First, fix your posture. If you look at length-stretching exercises,
you must first correct the anomaly in your posture. Postural dysfunction is a very important issue.
2. We can advise you stretching movements if you want to be taller, and healthier. Since these movements are effective on the spinal cord, they will make you taller and provide correction of postural deficits. In the lengthening exercise, the hanger exercise is an exercise that takes its strength from gravity. Holding on to a horizontal bar and hanging, lightens the oppression on your spine. It makes it easy to open and stretch between discs. In addition, this length extension exercise is not only effective on the spine, but also on the arms and legs.
3. Put your hands on the belly. Tilt your head forward as far as possible. You need to do without twisting the knees. Relax yourself by bending your light knees if you feel hurt. Try to index your head. Repeat the motion within 4-8 seconds.
4. Combine your hands behind your head, try to bend your head back and up. It is necessary to stand in balance when doing this length extension movement. Repeat the motion for 5-15 seconds.
5. With this yoga exercise you are aiming to have a more upright and more flexible
spine due to the stretching of your spine. This exercise is useful for growing the cartilage between your vertebrae, causing the prolongation of the height. Lay down a hundred times and come to your hands under your shoulders. Hump your back as much as possible to create a high angle. At least 3-4 repetitions must be made and each repetition should last between 5 and 30 seconds.